Search for content in message boards

Information pertaining to George Schlindler, Augusta Pate Schlindler and Wilhelm Schlindler

Replies: 1

Information pertaining to George Schlindler, Augusta Pate Schlindler and Wilhelm Schlindler

Posted: 1 Mar 2012 2:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schlindler
I am researching the Schlindler Family Line in Roby, Fisher County, TX in the late 1880 to the early 1910. My Great Grandmother was Augusta Pate Schlindler and was married to my Great Grand Father Wilhelm Schlindler. I know that they both were born in Germany and arrived in the USA at New York before the 1880’s. Both were in residence in New York, NY by the 1880 US Census. My Great Grandmother was deceased in 1897 in Roby, TX and buried in the Roby Cemetery, but I have no valid documentation to confirm that. Also After the 1880 US Census, I have found nothing concerning my Great Grandfather’s status as to where he died and is buried? Also, My Great Grandparents were supposed to have a son by the name of Wilhelm, but no documentation as such. But they all have Roby, Fisher County, Texas in common. So I am asking anyone that might be able to share some information or point me to where it is at, I would greatly appreciate it.

Rita J. Burrell
Conway, AR
Great Grand-Daughter
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sgmcharlieb 1 Mar 2012 9:38PM GMT 
traverse1 5 Mar 2012 6:11AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic