Search for content in message boards

Jacob B. Vinton and Carmelia Mancha Vinton

Replies: 3

Re: Jacob B. Vinton and Carmelia Mancha Vinton

Posted: 6 Sep 2013 5:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Lucinda, So sorry for the huge delay in responding, I don't come here much at all and was surprised by your posting. My neice, Yolanda Nix, daughter of my late sister, Norma, does indeed have a portrait of them. It is an oval antique frame with the convex glass.

In the portrait, my Grandfather, Jacob B. Vinton is sitting as was the style, and Carmelia is standing behind him with her hand on his shoulder. I am not certain of Yolanda's address, but she is on facebook and posts regularly. You could probably contact her through that. Velma probably has been in contact with her.

She has quite a few Vinton treasures, since I moved to Hawaii yrs. ago, I left the heirloom .30-.30 Rifle that was his and then my dads, and an old 12 gauge long shotgun made in New Braunfels Texas that was again his and then my dads.

The rest is much antique furniture that was my mom, Caroline, and my dad Jacobs furnishings over the yrs. Yolanda became caretaker of most all of our things.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Lucinda 25 Apr 2003 1:13AM GMT 
jayvinton1 16 Sep 2009 9:02PM GMT 
lucindarobins... 14 Mar 2010 8:40AM GMT 
jayvinton1 6 Sep 2013 11:05PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions