Search for content in message boards

Nero and Malinda Gaines

Replies: 2

Nero and Malinda Gaines

Posted: 4 May 2008 8:42AM GMT
Classification: Bible
Surnames: Gaines, Bice, Young,
I am seeking information on the children of Nero "Ned" and Malinda Bice Gaines. This couple originated off the Mayumba shore not far from the Congo African region. Nero and Malinda belonged to Master Bice and was sold to James T. Gaines. Nero was born about 1796 and Malinda Bice Gaines was also born in the late 1790's. They lived in Mississippi, Marietta, Bowles, Burneyville Indian Territory. Many of the Gaines family was buried in Dunbar Cemetery I.T. and Burney Cemetery. After a time, many of them moved to Oklahoma City and to Stroud Oklahoma.

They has several children and I am descended from Shook and Laura Gaines whose daughter was Queenie Gaines Young Anderson. She died in on May 24th 1956 in Stroud. She had a son named Escle Jack Young who was the father of Helen Young also called TUTLY. Helen is my mother and she is in Oklahoma City to this day. Other first names would include Edmund, Phut, Boy, Ogie, Hut, Sam, Martha, Richmond, Phillip
Adeline.
If there are descendants of the siblings of Shook Gaines, please contact me and lets chat.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Pittsmozickle 4 May 2008 2:42PM GMT 
1_amberfarley 30 Jul 2012 7:51PM GMT 
Pittsmozickle 13 Nov 2012 6:02AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions