Search for content in message boards

Seeking Thomas Family Bible - John Thomas b. 1733 - Lived St. Clair's Bottom Virginia

Replies: 0

Seeking Thomas Family Bible - John Thomas b. 1733 - Lived St. Clair's Bottom Virginia

Posted: 23 May 2012 5:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 May 2012 10:01AM GMT
Surnames: Robinett - Robinet
!NOTE: The Thomas Family History Organization must of had access to the cover page of our [South Fork of the Holston River] John Thomas' Family Bible? We have birth dates for all of Mary (Robinett) Thomas' children - including Sarah Thomas and Mary Thomas, who we know nothing about. Uncle Harry Delbert Thomas stated that he had some documentation records but they were in his brief case and he put the brief case on top of his car, (forgot about the brief case on top of the car), and drove off. He said he never saw the brief case again. The Thomas Family History Organization was mostly Thomas family members living in Colorado and Utah, (maybe some from Virginia). Actually the Thomas Family History Organization was mostly Great Uncle Harry Delbert Thomas. I think I remember him saying he went back to Virginia two, if not several times? - Again since we have all the birth dates of their children, (even those children we know nothing about) there must be a Bible record out there? - Would just like a copy of the Birth - Death dates - I am appealing to all Thomas family members - (Even those of Pampa, Gray County, Texas - Descendants of David Taylor Thomas) - Need a copy of all documentation records, (Bible - Birth - Death Records - etc), so that we can do research on our Thomas Family - Of recent we have documented our [South Fork of the Holston River] John Thomas & Mary (Robinett) Thomas to Loudoun County, Virginia (1767 - 1768) and their being Baptized into the New Valley Baptist Church of Lucketts, Cameron Parish, Loudoun County, Virginia. The following is a link to the Research of our [South Fork of the Holston River] John Thomas. - Thanks - Don Martin Thomas

Here is a link to John Thomas b. 1733 Research at www.rootsweb.com

http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&d...

Here is a link to John Thomas b. 1733 Research at ancestry.com - just e-mail me at donmartinthomas@hotmail.com and I will send you a Guest pass to ancestry.com & this database if you are not a member of ancestry.com - so that you can view the Research - copy & paste to address bar on computer

http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/12264403/person/-300817901

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions