Search for content in message boards

SANDERS, WREN

Replies: 3

SANDERS, WREN

Bill Sanders (View posts)
Posted: 18 Aug 2000 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sanders, Wren
I am looking for any information on Adeal Augustus Sanders, my paternal grandfather. He resided in Grimes County (Iola) between 1888 and 1930.

Adeal A. SANDERS, husband of Nora L. WREN, lived in Iola between 1888 and 1930. They had numerous sons and daughters: Thomas H., Milton E., Kenneth, Norman A., Trannie, Lucille, Hazel, and Emma.

Adeal A. Sanders, and his brother John Sanders were merchants in Iola and owned the Sanders Bros General Store in Iola. The store is still standing, but the name has changed. Adeal Sanders married Nora Wren Adeal in Grimes County in 1888. He and his wife Nora are buried in the Zion Methodist Cemetery in Iola.

Adeal Sanders and his brother, John, came from Bibb County GA and Nora came from Mississippi. The 1910 census shows that Nora's father-in-law (Thomas E WREN) lived with them. At that time he was 85.

I would appreciate any information regarding either the SANDERS family (Adeal or John) or the Thomas E. Wren Family.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Bill Sanders 18 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Mayna L. White Haggard 21 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Hazel Holt Sl... 29 Oct 2013 4:28PM GMT 
Hazel Holt Sl... 29 Oct 2013 4:30PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions