Search for content in message boards

Bertie Kerr Armstead/Ebbie Edwina Kerr Williamson

Replies: 23

Re: Bertie Kerr Armstead/Ebbie Edwina Kerr Williamson

Posted: 21 Mar 2013 4:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank you Linda for responding. I put all this together by guessing. I would like to comfirm that Bertie and Ebbie were sisters. I have been searching for so many years. My grandmother is one of Ebbie daughters. When I would ask my grandmother questions about her childhood she never really talk about it. She did say her mother was adopted and had a sister but thought she had died. My mother was named after Ebbie Edwina and when she became very ill I wanted to try and get the answer so I could tell her before she died. Unfortunately she passed in November. On my tree I had all this information on there but I have been waiting for comfirmation. When I read your email I started to cry. The day my mother passed we were all there with her. She was in a coma state but I ask her to tell my grandmother to send me help on the family tree. In December I went to the Texas Library downtown and meet a wonderful women who helped me and now you. My grandmother must be listening. Thank you for all the information. I guess if everything is comfirmed, you and I are distant cousins. Hope to hear from you soon.

Shirley
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
nelfam51 21 Mar 2013 6:40PM GMT 
shirleyalsobr... 21 Mar 2013 10:44PM GMT 
nelfam51 23 Mar 2013 6:24AM GMT 
shirleyalsobr... 23 Mar 2013 1:21PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions