My name is Michael R Hale (born 1984) and I am trying to find more out about my family line. Anything anybody knows or can point me towards would be a huge help!
(2) Thomas Henry Hale, jr 1952 [my father]
Franklin Allen Hale 1948 [my uncle]
Geneveve Hale 1950 [my aunt]
(3)Thomas Henry Hale (1923) Served in WW2, did time in India
(4) Allen Franklin Hale (1893) He wed Maybell
(5) Tom Hale (1868) who was born in or lived in Missouri. He married Viola Hale
(6) John S Hale (1828) *** Does the S stand for Slinkard?*** who wed Elizabeth Hale
(7) Isaiah C Hale (1798) from N. Carolina who wed (Ann/e/a?) Catherine Slinkard
Some trees say Jonathan R Hale 1790 is Isaiah C's father, in which case the line goes back very far. Problem is I am not positive and I would like to ask others on what I have tracked down!