Search for content in message boards

Need some help

Replies: 0

Need some help

Posted: 20 Feb 2012 11:16AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Jenkins Bartsch
I am hoping for some help from anyone who may have or who can look up someone in the Quanah, TX area. I just learned last week the identity of my adopted father's birth mother. She was shown in the 20's and 30's living in Hardeman County so I am assuming she attended Quanah High School. She was born about 1910 and probably attended high school from about 1924 or 1925 until 1927 or 1928 (assuming she graduated). She may also have been in the news for some reason or other and I am hoping someone might be able to find that out as well. I know I am asking alot but I have been seeking her identity for 3 years and now that I have it I am seeking any info I can find on her. I have already learned a lot from researching her here on Ancestry but am hopeful that someone out there might have even better info on her and/or her family, especially any other children she may have had. Her name was Lana Belle Jenkins. Her parents were Walter Francis Jenkins and Sarah F. Jenkins. I think the entire family moved to californai sometime around the middle 1930's. She later married a man in California named John Joseph Bartsch. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions