Search for content in message boards

Hardin Co. Census 1910

Replies: 2

Re: Hardin Co. Census 1910

Posted: 7 May 2013 7:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
My grandmother is Florence "Theresa" Fregia. Her parents were Lucille Nugent and her daddy was a much older man named Fregia. We are descended from Jean Pierre Fruger. My mother tells me that there were three brothers. One was Jean Pierre. They didn't all know how to spell the names when they were registering so three different names for the brothers was born. Frazier, Fruger & Fregia.

My family is the one going into the burial ground or they were until it became full and memorialized lately.

I was born in Liberty where I went often to visit my grandmother's all the way up to my great-great grandma Tien. I think her real name was Aurora. Her mother was called Grandma Lee by the family and it is believed that she is General Lee's niece. One of them. My mother knew her. Yes she did. The women live forever in this family.I met my 16th cousins there were so many in the Hull, Daisetta Area.

You should attend the Mayhew Festival. A lot of us go to it every year. There is also a place known as "Jacob's Settlement" that has something to do with this.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
SLROARK 13 May 2001 12:00PM GMT 
SLROARK 22 Apr 2005 11:30PM GMT 
christienah 8 May 2013 1:36AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions