Search for content in message boards

Samuel Wayne Brown of Houston, Harris, Texas

Replies: 6

Samuel Wayne Brown of Houston, Harris, Texas

Posted: 26 Jul 2004 1:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brown, Wadsworth
I am searching for my any information on my grandfather, my mother's father, Samuel Wayne Brown aka Chief Yuchi Micco Fus Hucha Yahola.
The last letter my mother found from him was dated mathis, Texas P.O. Box 1026 jan. 26, 1973. He Says:
My Dear Anne Joe:-
I am very concerned about your injury also George - It seems sometimes that these hapastances run in a pecular cycle.
My dear you are entitled to know about your ancestral heritage.
You are three fourths (3/4) american indian - your mother Mary Wadsworth gave you 1/2 - my father who was the heriditary chief of the yuchi tribe was a full blood indian.
My mother was pure irish you also have irish blood which originated in the county of cork in ireland.
I am now the heriditary chief of the Yuchi tribe - you are my daughter so you are a princess. This you must believe.
yes my darling, I knew your Adams family but they are not related to you. I know that Martin did not buy Mary a tombstone.
I know where her grave is because I helped shovel the blanket of Motherearth on her coffin and Martin wasn't there.
Old man Adams operated a pool hall & a beer joint in Sapulpa, Oklahoma at 105 South Main Street - and he called it the "Metropolitan Club" - Martin worked for old man Adams until he discovered that Martin was taking money from the cash register and spending it on women & booze.
I have thought for a half century about you my darling and you must understand I expected to be buried with this secret in my heart.
But my dead our breathmaster controls our emotions, destiny and longevity.. - The man Martin McAlpine who you have believed all these years as the husband of Mary Wadsworth.
Your mother, Mary & I went out in the woods together to pick wild strawberries that grew profusely in the springtime in Oklahoma.
No one knew the tryst & the love that Mary your mother & I had for each other.
Your mother became pregnant with you. and to this day I don't know why Mary did what she did - except I was the only son of a direct line of heriditary chieves of the Yuchi Tribe. I think Mary wanted to save me an embarrasment but my father & mother (Samuel William Brown, Jr. & Mattie May Payne-Brown) knew all about the whole thing - and your mother Mary had a date with Martin McAlpine - and they went some place and got married.
My father almost killed Martin McAlpine. But that is another story - your mother had 160 acres of good farmland and Martin McAlpine wasn't satisfied until your mother sold the land - and she bought Martin a red Buick sports touring car, and when he spent all the money he left.
yes, Martin was a gambler & a so called ladies man - but the only kind of women he entertained were harlots and female scum of the earth. But you listen to me & you listen real good - you do not and I repeat do not have any not one drop of Martin McAlpine's blood in your body.
You have a 1/2 brother his name is Wayne (age 18) you have 3-1/2 sisters - Mary Alice Brown - age 15
Penny Sue Brown - age13
Patricia Jean Brown age 8
Wayne your 1/2 brother is now employed by Storm Drilling Company - and he is working on a drilling platform 145 miles out in the Gulf of Mexico as a Roustabout Mechanic and he is just 18 yrs. old he will be 19 the 8 th. of March and he makes $368.70 a week.
I am presently retired, I am drawing my Captain's Veterans Pension, also my social security. I can live nicely on $800.00 a month - but sometimes I get very lonesome - and I get in my Pontiac Bonneville and jsut drive & go until I get rid of the feeling of being all alone.
My Bonneville was stolen the 20 th. of Dec. 1972 - I had a room at a Motel - you see my dear the Veterans Hospital in Houston, Texas are trying to find a donor for me for my kidneys - but I have a rare type blood R.H. negative factor A+B - only one person in about a 150,000 people have my type.
So I don't suppose I have to much longer to live - that is why I am telling you all of these hoarded truths - you are a real Indian Princess you are my eldest daughter - I love you and I used to change your diapers. By for now
Chief Yuchi Micco Fus Hucha Yahola
I am enclosing a school photo of your 1/2 brother we call him Wayne

If anyone recognizes any of the people mentioned in the above letter or knows the whereabouts of any of the people named, please feel free to E-mail me at BlondiNativeAme3@Netscape.net.
Samuel Wayne Brown born Sept. 17, 1909 in Sapulpa, Oklahoma. Died around Feb. 1979 in Houston, Harris County, Texas

If any of his children are still alive they would be the following ages as of 2004.
1. Wayne Brown born March 8, 1950 now age 54 and his father was age 41 when he was born.
2. Mary Alice Brown born in 1954 would be age 50 now and her father was 45 when she was born.
3. Penny Sue Brown born 1956 would be 48 now and her father was age 48 when she was born.
4. Patricia Jean Brown born 1961 would be 43 now and her father was age 52 when she was born.
5. Anna Josephine Mary McAlpine, my mother, was born March 16, 1924 in Sapulpa, Creek County, Oklahoma and is still alive at age 80.
Samuel Wayne Brown, mom's father, was age 14 yrs. 6 mos. 1 day on the day mom was born. He was born Sept. 17, 1909 in Sapulpa, Creek County, Oklahoma.
Mary Wadsworth was age 21 yrs. 1 mo. and 3 days the day my mother was born. Mary was born on Feb. 13, 1903.
Many Thanks to anyone who has knowledge of these children.
Annmarie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Annmarie_Chri... 26 Jul 2004 7:47AM GMT 
meldouglass 1 Aug 2004 1:27PM GMT 
Annmarie J. Christian 2 Aug 2004 12:33AM GMT 
meldouglass 2 Aug 2004 1:58AM GMT 
Annmarie J. Christian 2 Aug 2004 3:18AM GMT 
Sally Tucker 1 Oct 2013 1:21AM GMT 
Sally Tucker 22 Jan 2014 4:29PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic