Search for content in message boards

Channelview Police department

Replies: 2

Re: Channelview Police department

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 12:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm sure by now you found some kind of answer.

Channelview falls under the jurisdiction of the Houston Police Department. For records:
http://www.houstontx.gov/police/public_information.htm

Click on "Report - Police / Incident / Offense.

You would need to know the date, names and other info as identified. However, it is HIGHLY unlikely you will find any record. They might have it on a microfiche/microfilm; but most agencies have a date upon which they can destroy such old records.

You would probably have a better chance of obtaining a court record...IF they were charged. Courts are required to maintain records... BUT, if they were not convicted, or charges dropped, probably wouldn't be a record. This incident would probably have been a petty offense, misdemeanor, which would make it more of a degree that the record was destroyed. In my working capacity, I have not been able to obtain such records even after 3-4 years has passed.

I can't understand why they would identify themselves as husband and wife, unless they had checked into a motel room. Some old "blue laws" identify persons as being married if they do such, but some also identify persons as such if they claim to be married.

You might have equal luck in obtaining the denial for benefits documentation.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
BQuinton3623 7 Jan 2013 8:44PM GMT 
judyartley53 8 Feb 2013 7:47PM GMT 
RBestrom7380 10 Feb 2013 7:18PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions