Search for content in message boards

Looking for James Harold McAlpine, Jr. born September 2, 1970, to Sally Ann Gonzales

Replies: 1

Looking for James Harold McAlpine, Jr. born September 2, 1970, to Sally Ann Gonzales

Posted: 8 Dec 2013 4:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Dec 2013 4:48AM GMT
My name is Jewel Lynn Pickett Hansen and I am looking for my half brother. His birth certificate states his name as James Harold McAlpine, Jr., but our mother, Sally Ann Gonzales, called him Danny Lee. He was born on September 2, 1970, in Harris County, Texas. I do not know our mother or him, but I would really like to find them both. My father is Roy Donald Pickett and he loved my brother like his own son, but of course when my mother left, when I was only a newborn, she took my brother with her. If anyone can help me, I sure would appreciate it!! I only have about 2 pictures of him, when he was about 2 yrs. old, and he had blonde hair. Our mother had black hair and brown eyes and was a very beautiful woman. Any info. that someone might have, you can contact me here or my email is jewel.pickett@hotmail.com or jewel.hansen@hotmail.com, Thank you!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
lynn hansen 8 Dec 2013 11:45AM GMT 
tracibennettp... 19 Dec 2013 4:18PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions