Search for content in message boards

I am trying to find Wells graves in Harrison County Texas

Replies: 1

I am trying to find Wells graves in Harrison County Texas

Posted: 4 Jun 2012 5:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Jun 2012 5:51PM GMT
I am currently trying to locate information on Harriet Shaddock Evers, and Mary Elizabeth Frances Stroud (or any variation). Both woman were married to Thomas Wells. I am most interested in finding out where they were buried. Thomas and his 3rd wife Victoria Stroud Wells Harrington, and most of his children are buried at Center Cemetery. However no information has been found on Harriet or Mary.

Thomas Wells He was born on 23 Nov 1825 in Baston, Lincolnshire, England. He died on 18 Jun 1895 in Harleton, Harrison, Texas, USA. Occupation was Farmer. Burial in Center Cemetery, Harleton, Harrison, Texas.

Harriet Lee Shaddock. She was born 1830 in Alabama, USA. She died 1859 in Harleton,Harrison,Texas, USA.
Thomas Wells and Harriet Lee Shaddock. They were married on 28 Oct 1856 in Caddo Parrish,Louisiana, USA.

Mary Elizabeth Frances Stroud is the daughter of John W. Stroud and Mary Ann Goode. She was born 1838 in Cannon, Tennessee, USA. She died on 20 Mar 1869 in Harrison, Texas, USA. Thomas Wells and Mary Elizabeth Frances Stroud. They were married on 25 Aug 1859 in Marshall,Harrison, Texas,USA

Victoria Ann Stroud is the daughter of John W. Stroud and Mary Ann Goode. She was born on 06 Mar 1850 in Cannon, Tennessee, USA. She died on 26 Feb 1919 in Harrison,Texas, USA.. Burial was 27 Feb 1919 in Center Cemetery, Harleton, Harrison County, TX.Thomas Wells and Victoria Ann Stroud. They were married on 14 May 1871 in Harrison, Texas,USA.

I can be reached here, or at sdusing@att.net.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dusings 4 Jun 2012 11:50PM GMT 
thomasker2 28 Jun 2012 7:23PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions