1880 Cherokee Co, 1900 Henderson Co, 1910 Cherokee Co
1. May Belle Griffith Hollingsworth 10 Mar 1876 - 10 Apr 1948 Frankston, Anderson Co was married at time of death to Wm G Hollingsworth and buried Wofford Cemetery, dtr Mrs. Bettie Mae Garner informant born 27 Nov 1894 in Frankston died in Jacksonville, Cherokee Co 12 Nov 1972.
1910 JP 4, Anderson Co - 1930/1940 Frankston, Anderson Co
William George Hollingsworth 22 Dec 1873 TX - 02 May 1952 Frankston
May B 1876 married appx 1893 bore 6 children by 1910 5 were living
Bettie M 1893 married Charles Todd Garner b. TX 1886 son of Geo Garner born MS they had Vivian Loraine Garner 5 Nov 1916 Henderson Co who was married by 1940 to Thurman F Humphreys b. TX 1910 and living with the Garner's in Henderson Co.
Lenna P 1896
dtr Willie B 1902
Ila C 1905
Thomas G 1908
Bonnie P Hollingsworth Landman 11 Aug 1910-17 Feb 1987 Dallas buried Frankston Cem
Richard C "Dick" 5 Jul 1913-29 Apr 1994 Frankston married Annie Pauline Boles 13 Aug 1921-15 Feb 2012 single headstone, Frankston City Cem
Charles N 1919
Can't find Hollingsworth, 1900 or 1920 census records or their marriage.
Graveside services for Pauline "Polly" (Annie Pauline BOLES) Hollingsworth, 90, of Frankston were held Friday, Feb. 17, 2012, at Frankston City Cemetery with the Rev. J.A. Griffin officiating.
Services were under direction of Autry Funeral Home, Frankston.
Mrs. Hollingsworth passed away Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2012, in Sherman. She was born August 13, 1921, in New York, Texas.
Mrs. Hollingsworth was a homemaker and a Baptist.
She was preceded in death by her husband Richard Coke Hollingsworth, daughter Patty Jane Hollingsworth Morris 9 Dec 1951 Cherokee Co -6 Sept 2009 Grayson Co, and grandson Jason Wayne Popejoy - 22 Dec 1991 Grayson Co born El Paso 10 May 1975 mother Peggy Jean Hollingsworth born Palo Pinto Co 26 Feb 1956 married Sidney W Popejoy 9 Jul 1974 in Dallas, both 18.
Survivors include sons Richard Bobby Hollingsworth 6 May 47 Henderson Co and wife Lisa of Kansas City, Mo., and William Paul Hollingsworth b. abt 1948 and wife Sharon Chappell b. abt 1953 of Mt. Pleasant, Texas; daughters Judy Ann Mort 29 Sept 42 Cherokee Co and husband Adam of Moorehead, Minn., Sonja Sue Hollingsworth 20 Jan 46 Cherokee Co of Plano, Texas, and Peggy Evans and husband John of Tom Bean, Texas; five grandchildren; four great grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews.
2. James Lee Griffith 10 Dec 1880 Cherokee Co - 03 Feb 1935 Frankston, Anderson Co, divorced from Leanna "Lee A" Bizzell, buried Wofford Cem, They married 26 Jan 1914 Anderson Co.
Mrs. F O (Ruby Griffith) Wilson informant.
1920 Cherokee Co/1930 Frankston, Anderson Co
Lee Griffith 1880
Lee A/Leanna Griffith 1895 TX
Bertha Jewel Griffith 1915
Loletta J Griffith 1918
Jack L Martin Griffith 21 Feb 1921 Mitchell County
Name: Jack Martin Griffith
Event Type: Birth
Event Date: 21 Feb 1921
Event Place: , Mitchell, Texas, United States
Gender: Female (INCORRECT SEX)
Father's Name: James Lee Griffith
Mother's Name: Leeanna Bizzell
Certificate Number: 11674
Digital Folder Number: 004520729
Image Number: 00352
"Luana" and Jack L Griffith were living in Tyler, Smith Co in 1940 he enlisted 18 Nov 1940 in Tyler and appears he reinlisted in Dallas 18 Apr 1946 unless there were 2 Jack L Griffith's born in 1921. The 1946 enlistment shows this Jack L Griffith was single. Jack L Griffith died in Smith County 15 Jul 2000.
Bertha Jewel Griffith - Jesse Errol Davis
Judy Lee Davis 5 Aug 46 Smith Co
Deborah Jill Davis 1 Mar 1953 Smith Co
Name: Sandra Jane Miller
Event Type: Birth
Event Date: 28 Oct 1948
Event Place: Smith, Texas
Mother's Name: Loleta Griffith
3.Emma C Griffith Mar 1884 ? married B F Stewart 17 Apr 1906 Cherokee Co
4. Richard T "Dick" Griffith 15 Sept 1887 - 15 Jan 1937 Frankston married Leola Bizzell 8 Mar 1914 in Athens, Henderson Co she was born Oct 1895 TX dtr of Lawson S Bizzell from FL and Ellen S Hanson from MS sister Leanna was born Feb 1897, 2 of 6 girls. Richard was divorced by 1920 living with bro Horace in Mitchell Co. Leola Bizzell died as a Nash 30 Jul 1972 in Frankston, bro Lawrence Bizzell informant.
5. Horace Chilton Griffith 31 Mar 1891 Frankston TX or LA ? - 19 Jan 1949 Glen Rose, Somervell Co, widowed, was living in Colorado City, Mitchell Co, H Ernest Griffith informant, buried in Colorado City, married Lena Belle BOYD b. Anderson Co TX 23 Jul 1892 and divorced by 1940, Horace was living in Colorado city. Lena, Ruth & Ruby were in Mitchell Co, Lena died 26 Jan 1944 in Colorado City dtr of W P Boyd & Sallie Cook. Son, H C Griffith, Colorado City informant. She is buried Colorado City. Sad to report she committed suicide.
Wm Thomas Griffith 7 Dec 1913 Henderson Co married Maxine b. TX 1918 he lived in Loraine, Mitchell Co 1935 & Hutchinson Co in 1940 she lived in Rural Beckham Co OK in 1935. Wm enlisted US Navy 15 Jan 1943 released 10 Feb 1947 died in Denver Co 25 Nov 1993 with a social security # issued in Oklahoma is buried Fort Logan Natl Cemetery.
Ernest H Griffith 1916
Ruth A Griffith 1924
Ruby Joyce Griffith 23 May 1928 Mitchell Co
Name: William Thomas Griffith
Service Info.: LT US NAVY WORLD WAR II
Birth Date: 7 Dec 1913
Death Date: 25 Nov 1993
Cemetery: Ft. Logan National Cemetery
Cemetery Address: 4400 West Kenyon Avenue Denver, CO 80236
Buried At: Section 10 Site 407
6. Ruby Kell Griffith Wilson ____ BOICE 13 Apr 1896-03 Mar 1982 Anderson Co. Married Finis O Wilson 22 Dec 1917 Jacksonville, Cherokee Co. They lived in Frankston in 1930, Finis was born TX 1892/94 and they had no known children. Finis remarried to a Verla Ray "Tippins" b. TX abt 1913 had Jane 7 Oct 1937 and Judith Lois 19 Feb 1939, lived in Frankston 05 Apr 1940. Finis died in Proviso township, Cook Co IL 14 June 1940 and returned to Frankston for burial the next day, parents James C Wilson & Jane Harris.
"Texas, County Marriage Index, 1837-1977," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org
I am not related.