Search for content in message boards

Kirkpatrick, Whitlock, Cleveland, Walker, Crowley, Brinkley, Hiner

Replies: 4

Kirkpatrick, Whitlock, Cleveland, Walker, Crowley, Brinkley, Hiner

Posted: 22 Jul 2003 3:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: irkpatrick, Whitlock, Cleveland, Walker, Crowley, Brinkley, Hiner
I am looking for information about the following family surnames. Starting with William and Mintora Whitlock Kirkpatrick, Lorenzo Dow Whitlock, Albert Murry Cleveland, Ardie Crowley, Dewey and Nathan Walker and Ollie Brinkley. William Kirkpatrick and wife Mintora came to Hill Co. from Arkansas in the late 1800's. They show in the 1900 census. Lorenzo Dow Whitlock is Mintora's Brother supposedly (at least half Brother). He married and raised a family in Hill County. He married Lily May Luck and they show in the 1900, 1910, 1920 and 1930 census in Hill County. Their children born in the late 1890's through the early 1900's were: Bertha who married Ollie Brinkley; Lily (Lil) who married Murry Cleveland, Grace who married Nathan Walker, Maude who married Nathan Walker's Brother, Dewey, Fanny May who married Ardie Crowley, Jack who married Stella James and Guy D. who married Alma Hiner. I have quite a bit of information, but am looking for information about the children of Lorenzo Whitlock and Lily May Luck. Jack Whitlock is my direct line and that information is not needed. Anything else would be appreciated. Thanks
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dhenning1 22 Jul 2003 9:57PM GMT 
ABHunt 6 Dec 2003 8:51PM GMT 
gann601 26 May 2008 1:48AM GMT 
cowboysu 2 Mar 2014 10:51PM GMT 
Sheila Gann 5 Mar 2014 10:10PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic