Search for content in message boards

Hill Family Gholson, Texas, Smith family Gholson and Aquilla, TX, Pattersons of Waco, TX Mary Jane Mosley of Waco TX,

Replies: 2

Hill Family Gholson, Texas, Smith family Gholson and Aquilla, TX, Pattersons of Waco, TX Mary Jane Mosley of Waco TX,

Posted: 8 Jul 2013 6:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mosley, Smith, Hill, Patterson,
I have much much more on the Family History and Family tree on all these Names, and many more family's directly related
in some way on the family tree. If you care to have More on Family Members and Kin in Waco, Gholson, Aquilla, and Personages in HILL COUNTY, TX. simply e-mail me at hillfamilyresearchfoundation@gmail.com ALSO you may email me at " hill.watson.com@gmail.com

My Genealogy research is very extensive. There are personal letters to me from persons long deceased about our family history. I have information taking one branch of the family back to an aide to General Washington at valley forge. This member of the Hill Family of Gholson, TX had one of his ear's shot off by a British soldier.

The Mosley Family from Alabama escaped to East Texas to flee the wrath of the carpetbaggers after the Civil War.

That should be enough to whet your appetite and I sure like to get additional genealogical information that would lead back to or could trace back from facts about any of the families or persons I have mentioned.

Thanks
Roger Hill
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
hillfamilyres... 9 Jul 2013 12:17AM GMT 
Al_Funderburk 22 Dec 2014 11:12PM GMT 
Al_Funderburk 22 Dec 2014 11:16PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic