Search for content in message boards

Deatons in Kerr County TX

Replies: 0

Deatons in Kerr County TX

Posted: 29 Dec 2011 8:36AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DEATON
My name is Dennis Deaton a great grandson to the late Jesse Carl Deaton who died in Kerr county precinct 1 in 1962 Oct 31st. I am trying to find any and all information on this but have had no luck as the internet is not very personable. If anyone knows of any Deatons in Kerr County, could you please forward them my contact info at the bottom of this post. If anyone is willing or is down at the library to which they possibly have any old newspapers on file and happen to come across the obituarys on 31 Oct 1962 with my great grandfather's name and info especially next of kin stuff. Now that last part might sound strange but the fact of the matter is that my great-grandfather and grandfather (Carl Deaton) had a falling out and never spoke to each other after Carl went into the Navy until both of their deaths, I don't even know if Jesse(great grandfather) knew that his son died before him. Well I am soliciting all available help, if anyone is able, please let me know.
Thank you all for your assistance and time.
Much appreciative

Dennis Deaton
dennisdeaton@btinternet.com
janka.deaton@googlemail.com

By and By if anyone is wanting or needing any help with ancestors or relatives please shoot me an email and I will help double/triple team it for results.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions