Search for content in message boards

Looking for lost family members Davis,Smith or ????

Replies: 9

Looking for lost family members Davis,Smith or ????

Posted: 14 Jul 2004 7:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jul 2004 11:01AM GMT
Surnames: Davis Smith Chancellor ???
Hi my name is Jolynn Amber Davis. I am in search of family members who may be located in Junction,TX and the surrounding areas, that we have never known. And after almost 27 years of wondering who they might be; what they are like or if they ever think about us- I would never know unless I asked. I know this is strange but my twin sister, Misty and (late) little sister, Heather have only met our father,Gary Lynn Davis; our grand (his) parents Barbara Jo and Aaron "Dayne" Davis and possibly some aunts or uncles. So I am writing in hopes this will be seen and someone can help.

All I remember is playing out by some hot springs, watching the cat fish and chasing the armadillos around; especially this bridge we would cross on our trips to Junction with water, and lots of green. The last time we were there, I believe we were 5 years old back in 1983. We've seen our grandparents once after that, back in 1998. We were planning a trip to reunite and find our family but in the short time following Papa Dayne and Heather passed within months of eachother. Therefore, this is where my new journey begins.

If there is anyone in Junction or surrounding areas who might read this, please help me find what relatives we've never known. We're not wanting to change time or interupt with anyone's life but we'd like to know where the Davis name came from and who might all wonder about what happened to us? We simply want to fill a gap in 27 lost years.

Please feel free to contact me at jad_walker@hotmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jadwalker 15 Jul 2004 1:25AM GMT 
Frederica Wyatt 15 Jul 2004 3:37PM GMT 
jadwalker 16 Jul 2004 2:42PM GMT 
Frederica Wyatt 16 Jul 2004 3:07PM GMT 
jadwalker 16 Jul 2004 4:55PM GMT 
simsangel2 15 Jul 2004 9:00PM GMT 
jadwalker 16 Jul 2004 2:33PM GMT 
aharwell43 22 Jan 2006 3:16AM GMT 
Vramirez19647... 12 Aug 2013 8:29PM GMT 
BettySmithMoo... 13 Aug 2013 12:17AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions