Search for content in message boards

Lamar Co. Gen. Society's Quarterly 1990-1992 Vol. 8-9

Replies: 2

Re: Lamar Co. Gen. Society's Quarterly 1990-1992 Vol. 8-9

Posted: 4 Nov 2012 12:36AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Cathy,

I am a volunteer at the Lamar Co. Genealogical Society, here in Paris, Lamar Co., Texas. Yes, the Lamar Co. Gen. Society's Quarterly 1990-1992 Vol. 8-9 combined (201 pg) costs $22.00 plus a $1.82 sales tax. There is also a $6.50 shipping fee. BUT if you live somewhere outside of Texas, there is no sales tax! We are working on making our Annuals and old combined Quarterly books into CD's. I am not sure how much they will cost YET, but will be quite a bit less expensive than the above mentioned book. Another idea I can give you is that we can make a copy of that page and send it to you for $5.00 plus a S.A.S.E. to mail it in back to you. Just send a check with a folded S.A.S.E. inside an envelope and address it to:

The Lamar Co. Genealogical Society Library
1125 Bonham St.
Paris, Texas 75460

Please include a note telling us what you are requesting, as in the page from the above mentioned publication.

We are a non-profit organization, that puts all monies either donated by individuals, yearly paid memberships from members (new and old) or from copy fees of files and materials back into the library. Our library is staffed by vounteer librarians and other volunteers.

The Genealogical Society has many levels of memberships to suit prospective researchers and interested parties or businesses. All levels receive our award winning Annual publication titled Lamar County Genealogy and History (we no longer publish Quarterlies). And this year they can choose between a paper copy or a cd copy of that Annual. Dues expire December 31, of each year. Donations and grants are always welcome. You can make a difference! Dues are:
Personal Memberships

$100.00 and above - Cornerstone Membership
$50.00 - I Care Membership
$25.00 - Regular Membership

Go here for a printable membership form!
http://gen.1starnet.com/membform.pdf

If we can be of any other help to you or anyone else, please let us know.

Thank you and best wishes!

Debra Usry
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
blueyez179 3 Nov 2012 4:18AM GMT 
PaSain 4 Nov 2012 12:03AM GMT 
lamarcogirl 4 Nov 2012 6:36AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic