Search for content in message boards

Fleming/McDaniel Paris, Texas

Replies: 1

Fleming/McDaniel Paris, Texas

Posted: 22 Apr 2014 8:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am seeking info about George Walter Fleming (1893-1980), Mary Etta McDaniel (b1865), George McDaniel (1866-1950), and Lee Velma McDaniel (1913-1979).
George Walter Fleming signed an affidavit for a delayed birth cert for my grandmother, Lee Velma McDaniel, in 1970. To do so he would have to have first hand knowledge of her birth on 22 Apr 1913 in Paris, Texas and her parents, George McDaniel and Delia McCall. I believe George Walter Fleming and my grandmother, Lee Velma McDaniel, were first cousins and their parents, Etta McDaniel and George McDaniel, were brother and sister. Other than the birth certificate I have the following as evidence of this:
1)My great-grandfather, George McDaniel is seen on the 1910 Antlers OK census in the home of John Fleming and Etta McDaniel (GW Fleming also listed) as a boarder.
2)John (JC) Fleming and Etta seen on 1900 Lamar census living next door to J McDaniel and Elizabeth 'Bee' Stout.
3) Mary Etta McDaniel (listed as MH McDaniel) seen on 1880 Red River Census with her mother and father, JC and MJ McDaniel, and her brother GW McDaniel (George McDaniel).
So I have put my grandfather, George McDaniel, and Mary Etta McDaniel together on censuses and now that I have my grandmother's (Lee Velma McDaniel), birth certificate listing GW Fleming of making affidavit of her birth.
I am seeking any info that anyone has that further proves relation between these families. Any help would be greatly appreciated.---Angel
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sammy_mccrosk... 22 Apr 2014 2:40PM GMT 
HL2604 22 Apr 2014 4:11PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions