Search for content in message boards

TUCKNESS

Replies: 5

Re: TUCKNESS

Posted: 6 Dec 2012 8:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Tuckness
Hello Jerry. My birth name is Hollie Christine Tuckness. My parents are Michael Clark Tuckness Sr and Diana Lynn Reisinger-Tuckness. My paternal grandparents are Clarence Orville Tuckness and Ethalyn Gilberta Clark-Tuckness. I grew up in Baldwin Park, Ca. I have heard on a few occasions about the Tuckness family that resided in Azusa, Ca. Thats you right? Woodrow, "Red"(thats what my father called her)and a brother Travis? Do you remember the Boyers from across the street,Chuck(Charles),Dorthy(Dottie),Al,Doreen,Denise,Frank,Darlene,Dana and John? Well I ended up married to John Boyer and have three children with him. Small world huh, and one day we had a visitor come over, a friend of Johns. His name was Travis. We were talking and somehow his last name came up and I said to him, "hold on a minute, your a Tuckness from Azusa? We are related then, cousin Trav! Well its been years since I last saw Travis and if my memory is right, I dont think your mother was doing to good at that time. How is she and I gotta ask,how is Travis? Im no longer with John Boyer, we have seperated and I now live in Fullerton. I hope to hear from you sometime and we could share information with one another. Im not familiar with the Tuckness family, grandma left Grandpa when my father was about 12years old.My email is HollieHernandez@live.com or call me at (714) 441-1334.
Your cousin, Hollie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jerry Tuckness 27 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT 
mrsphili39 11 May 2002 3:53AM GMT 
Hollie Tuckne... 9 Oct 2012 12:48PM GMT 
HollieTucknes... 6 Dec 2012 3:40PM GMT 
Hollie Tuckne... 14 Dec 2013 7:54PM GMT 
cariland11 7 Apr 2013 11:45AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions