Search for content in message boards

J. W. Daniels

Replies: 16

Re: J. W. Daniels / John Westley Daniel Family

Posted: 16 Dec 2012 12:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
actually I don't think I did. When I first started this, I focused more on my direct line as to who is..now I am trying to expand that to "who were they". I know Mary Ann James Daniels parents left them property to take care of her mother Mary (ann Scott?). When she died they sold the farm and moved supposely to Whaton? I think that is why William Thomas Daniel was still there in 1900. I have gotten all the info on this family I have from the reseach who did the historical reseach to get New Hope church in Van Zandt a historical building status. It didnt include alot of in depth geneology reseach - she is a distant cousin of mine thru the James family If Mary Ann had property from her father, I would assume they sold that also when they left. JW Daniel is listed as a early minster on Van Zandt as is one of the James brothers. again I assume it was around New Hope Church and school. and yes this set of ancestors are a PITA to reseach.. lucky A few have recorded histories of some sort. But they just won't stay in one place lol. I have Van Zandt, Callahan? Wharlon, Matagorda, and Uvada. there wher in all those places. THen I have Winfield moving from Texas and Ok.. and his ww1 Draft card says he was in Kansas as a rig builder?
But Yes Jonathan and Artie were married in 1866.. Andy and Alice were married in 1877. So I suppose they were not related when Jonathan dand Artie got married.. but became step Bro and sister afterwards. Hmm "am I my own Grandpaw?"
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
tarnablackelm 16 Dec 2012 12:24AM GMT 
HL2604 16 Dec 2012 8:56AM GMT 
tarnablackelm 16 Dec 2012 4:43PM GMT 
HL2604 16 Dec 2012 5:02PM GMT 
tarnablackelm 16 Dec 2012 7:09PM GMT 
HL2604 16 Dec 2012 7:56PM GMT 
tarnablackelm 16 Dec 2012 8:42PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions