Search for content in message boards

Looking for the Maiden Name of Martha A Singletary

Replies: 12

Looking for the Maiden Name of Martha A Singletary

Posted: 7 Jan 2014 10:38AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Singletary - Dorsey- Wilkerson - Tucker - Kelly
I have nothing to prove what is being said is her middle not one document. I will just go with the A. I have also not found one thing on the Dorsey name.
I have found 2 death records naming Wilkerson as her last name (Maiden) She is said to have been born in Alabama, according to the census both of her parents was born in Mississippi. . Mollie Tucker gives the name of Wilkerson - Martha Francis Kelly gives the name of Wilkerson.
Mary Maurisa Singletary mostly called Mollie in fact her headstone says Mollie.
Name: Mollie M Tucker Event Type: Death Event Date: 17 Jan 1932 Event Place: , Montague, Texas, United States Gender: Female Marital Status: Married Birth Date: 11 Feb 1862 Birthplace: Montague, Texas Father's Name: E S Singletary Mother's Name: Martha Wilkerson Certificate Number: 3464 GS Film number: 2135793 Digital Folder Number: 005145166 Image Number: 00245
=================
Sarah Elizabeth Singletary Ellis, no one named except Evan nothing for mother.
The one that gives the name Dorsey can turn nothing on that one except I feel someone made mistake and just hasn't found anything to say different. I just don't care which name but would like to have something to prove what I am saying, I truly feel the name is Wilkerson. since Mollie Tucker's son's wife was informant for Mollie, I am real big on the Truth. I don't like putting someone through the misery of hunting stuff not true. If there are any Singletarys looking for the truth please help if you can. I just refuse to carry Dorsey since I really feel it wrong. I have 4 death record one didn't know anyone other than Evan - ! Says Dorsey - 2 that gives the name of Wilkerson - I have looked a lot for the boys other than Joseph there seems to be no info on the rest. Joseph died in McLennan County before b or D Records. If anyone could help in this mystery please get in touch. The records are attachments below. Andora is the only DR using Dorsey
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
4thefunofit 7 Jan 2014 5:38PM GMT 
HL2604 7 Jan 2014 7:18PM GMT 
HL2604 7 Jan 2014 11:27PM GMT 
4thefunofit 8 Jan 2014 1:46PM GMT 
HL2604 8 Jan 2014 2:55PM GMT 
4thefunofit 9 Jan 2014 3:52PM GMT 
4thefunofit 9 Jan 2014 3:53PM GMT 
4thefunofit 12 Mar 2014 6:13PM GMT 
blm_totty 11 Jan 2014 7:19PM GMT 
4thefunofit 12 Jan 2014 2:24PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions