Search for content in message boards

Obituary from Nocona News in 1930 or Molsbee Cemetery Records Help

Replies: 1

Obituary from Nocona News in 1930 or Molsbee Cemetery Records Help

Posted: 18 Jan 2014 5:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Buckley
I'm looking to formally document the death of William T Buckley who died 28 Apr 1930.

His death certificate has his father's name put on the line of the deceased (Walter), and his tombstone just has W T listed. I found an obituary that looks like an excerpt in the Dallas Morning News, but they got the middle initial wrong. It does list him as a pioneer of the county though, and I did see several mentions of him and his family in little news bits posted in this forum.

I'm hoping to find a copy of an obituary that may have run in the local paper up near Nocona or even to find out if cemetery records might exist that give his full name and date of death to help "correct" the record for the death certificate.

If anyone could help guide me to any sources, I would really appreciate it! I'm not local, but I have some family who aren't too far who may be able to go print from microfilm if needed or visit libraries. I'm just not sure where to send them.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
clcaywood 19 Jan 2014 12:10AM GMT 
max_montague 21 Jan 2014 4:01PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions