Search for content in message boards

J H W Morris

Replies: 3

Re: J H W Morris

Posted: 18 Apr 2011 1:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Morris
Just update. While I have not found this fellows parents for certain. I don't put what I can't prove. The family was not living at Fox when G Grandpa Died. 1902. I have been lucky to find his civil war service. After G Grandpa died Alonzo also moved to Carter County and took care of G Grandma until her death in 1917. It appears Alonzo (who was seperating from his wife)shortly after G grandpa died and never went back. Before 1910 most of the siblings of G Grandpa were in Oklahoma. I have located their family the last 2 girls were widows very early and were left with small child one of the girls husband died before the 1920 census and the other was made widow abt 1923 they both remarried. But I have the location of burial for both. G Uncle Alonzo never remarried never had children. In fact I had not until this last year found any more info on him until after the 1920. I feel he may have died in 1935 since he always used Lon as his name I found a burial site marked Lon Morris while the dates are off a little on the birth. It only have the years not the month or date. I feel since he was getting older he may have gotten senile but there was no information. I feel this could be a indigent grave. There is no way of checking it out so far I have tried. The headstone itself is very simple.Its a chance but not to claim for he is my G Uncle
Lon. I have been Lucy since I have found all the mates for G Grandpa's children.
Lillie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
4thefunofit 29 May 2008 2:40PM GMT 
PaSain 15 Jun 2008 5:10PM GMT 
4thefunofit 15 Jun 2008 7:06PM GMT 
4thefunofit 18 Apr 2011 7:56PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions