Search for content in message boards

George W McDaniel

Replies: 1

George W McDaniel

Posted: 9 Oct 2012 12:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McDaniel
I would greatly appreciate any help with information about my great grandfather,George W McDaniel.Here is what I do know: George W McDaniel was born about 1859 in Texas and died Dec 12, 1950 in Nacogdoches, Texas.He was married to Delia McCall and had one child, Lee Velma McDaniel.I find him on 1920 census in Lamar, Texas and 1940 and 1950 cesus living in Nacogdoches,Texas.On one census it states his father was born in Mississippi.I have obtained his death certificate but it does not list his mother or father.He is buried at Eden Cemetery in Douglass, Texas.I have found a few George Mcdaniel's that may have been him only to eliminate them for wrong age or wrong race.As far as I know Lee Velma McDaniel was his only biological child but he did help his wife,Delia, raise his stepchildren.I have really ran into a road block with this and would love any info about him prior to the 1920 census,especially who his parents were.Because I dont have alot of info about him to start with finding his parents has become very difficult.Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sammy_mccrosk... 9 Oct 2012 6:30AM GMT 
PaSain 10 Nov 2012 6:05AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions