Search for content in message boards

Cemetery Lookup for Sarah L Gorman

Replies: 7

To Ryan and Rachelle an offer of help if needed

Posted: 19 May 2012 2:22PM GMT
Classification: Query

To Rachelle and Ryan,

To both of you: Out of memory of your mom, please let me know if I can ever do anything for either one of you? I made this offer to Rachelle yet I want to also extend it to Ryan who Sarah bragged on equally with Rachelle the times I visited her in the hospital or at other locations from 2003 to her passing in 2005.

To Rachelle: Please pass on my offer of help above to your brother. My feeling is that this Ancestry.com posting is only viewed by you and not him???? You invited me to join your group of friends on facebook yet please understand that I have had a bad experience with facebook so I prefer not to spend much time with that website service. Ryan and you are welcome to contact me at any of the following email addresses should y'all think of anything I could do to help?:

mortonfan100@yahoo.com or mortonfan@hotmail.com or tonym@mullinisd.net

I do not own a cell phone and a phone number to offer to Ryan or you. My work place issues me a phone to use that is shared with other employees. At least one of the above three email accounts should be working for a long time.

Please do NOT think my offer of help is me being a nice guy, instead it is yet one more memorial type memory of your mom's caring nature. i.e. she would be offering to help my child, Cayla, if cancer had taken me and not her in 2005.

To both of you, God Bless.

Sincerely,
Tony Mathison
1977 WHS Classmate of Sarah Whitehead (Gorman/Morse)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sthang11 2 Jan 2012 5:42AM GMT 
Parker_Helen 27 Feb 2012 2:58AM GMT 
1_tonym23 15 Apr 2012 9:30PM GMT 
rachelle_mors... 12 May 2012 5:52PM GMT 
1_tonym23 12 May 2012 11:00PM GMT 
rachelle_mors... 13 May 2012 4:32PM GMT 
rachelle_mors... 17 May 2012 3:46PM GMT 
1_tonym23 19 May 2012 8:22PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic