Search for content in message boards

RE: Agnew Relatives who migrated from Waterbury, CT & Cedarhurst, NY to the Amarillo area 1924-1950

Replies: 2

RE: Agnew Relatives who migrated from Waterbury, CT & Cedarhurst, NY to the Amarillo area 1924-1950

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 6:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Agnew
Looking for AGNEW relatives of my father (Arthur) who were born in Waterbury, CT and moved to Cedarhurst, NY than believed to have migrated to the area in and around Amarillo, TX. between 1944-50 a man by the name of Sam Broyles visited his brother in Chuckey, TN and he inquired that their was an Agnew in Amarillo where he lived and wondered if my father was a kin too. My father never talked much about his brothers (Frank Felix, George) but his sister who moved to NYC after their mother died in 1923 visited him in Chuckey between 1939-60. They did not talk much about their family, so I am looking for info about (Frank or George V). My father's parents were John Agnew who was born in CT & Nellie Ellen Costello who was born in West Stockbridge, MA. John worked in the lumberyards in Waterbury from 1880 until is death in 1892. Ellen was a resident of Waterbury, CT for 43 and was well known in the city. Any information or assistance will be greatly appreciated. May God Bless!

George Agnew
Columbus,OH
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
George W Agne... 27 Sep 2012 12:35PM GMT 
judyartley53 19 Feb 2013 4:46AM GMT 
RBestrom7380 19 Feb 2013 10:10PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic