Search for content in message boards

Hearns in Red River County

Replies: 1

Hearns in Red River County

Posted: 9 Apr 2010 9:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am doing reserach on my maternal ancestors. They migrated to Kanawha, Red River County, TX in the mid 1800's. Sam Hearn married Julia Ann Braxton and had 10 children to survive to adulthood. They were Susan a/k/a "Cookie" a/k/a "Tebe", Mary, Martha, Lucy, Fannie, John, Frank, Nelson "Bud", Jimmy "Coon", and Rhodie. The ladies married into the Lipscomb, Record, Mims, Reed, Johnson, Newsome families. The men married into the Tinnon, Wortham, Johnson families. Many of them still live in Red River and Lamar Counties and surrounding areas. I have met so many descendants of my relative. My goal is to reach out to the descendants of the children I have yet connected. I'm looking for Records in Paris, TX. I'm looking for descendants from Bud Hearn. I'm, looking for Fulbrights in Lamar County. Most of my family is buried at Pine Hill Cemetary. I would like to get my hands on some sort of index from that cemetary. Also what has helped me get as far as I have are old obituaries. Please help. I have a Summer 2010 deadline, which is when we have our 33rd Annual Hearn Family Reunion in Lamar County.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jeanhearn1941 9 Apr 2010 3:24PM GMT 
DonnaSF47 30 Oct 2012 10:58PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic