Search for content in message boards

Crawford Family

Replies: 2

Crawford Family

Posted: 11 Mar 2002 6:57AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Mar 2002 10:42AM GMT
I am looking for any information or anyone to correspond with on the Crawford family from SHelby County Texas.
Here's the basic's on what I have:
Jacob Crawford- b. 5-23-1792 d. 9-15-1859
wife Huldeth Luten:- b. 2-9-1794 d. 9-15-1859
Both died in Shelby County Texas, same day, according to some resources.Supposedly were found dead in their home on that date, unsure of exact date of death. Supposedly also both born in North Carolina.
Children:
John F. Crawford, Jacob Jr. Crawford, Tryphena Crawford, Crystena Crawford, Elizabeth Crawford, William C. Crawford, Josephe Moore Crawford, and Huldeth Crawford.
Joseph Moore Crawford, was born 9-4-1827 and died 8-27-1888- he married first to Elizabeth F. McWilliams, then second to Martha Brittle.
Children of Joseph Moore and Elizabeth (McWilliams) Crawford:
Lewis Norman "Napolean" "Poly" Crawford-
Joseph Leroy Crawford, Edd B. Crawford, and Robert Crawford.
children of Joseph Moore and Martha (Brittle) Crawford:
George M Crawford, Charles Crawford, Samuel Brittle Crawford, and Claude Crawford.

Lewis Norman"Napolean" "Poly" Crawford was born 2-2-1854 and died 1-31-1941. He married Mattie Luma Whittlesey-
Children of "Poly" and Mattie Crawford:
Averil Winnifred Crawford, Rupert Loyd Crawford, Norman Leonard Crawford, Herbert Vance Crawford, Earl Crawford, Margaret "Maggie" Blanche Crawford, (married John Franklin Blount) Claude Marcelle Crawford, and Wyatt S. Crawford. Wyatt died as a toddler.

ANY any any information about anyone anywhere that has anything to do with this family at all, please please contact me!!!!!
Thank you,
nancy Bishop
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
nancyb1962 11 Mar 2002 1:57PM GMT 
L D McWilliams 13 Sep 2004 9:47PM GMT 
journalismmom... 4 Aug 2013 7:09AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions