Search for content in message boards

William Driver, m. Mary Elizabeth Kitchens, daughter S.P. "Ella" Driver

Replies: 4

Re: William Driver, m. Mary Elizabeth ___?, daughter S.P. "Ella" Driver

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 6:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kitchens, Driver, Shahan, Henson
Howdy and thanks for the information. Interesting thinking on Mary E. Kitchens may have been married or not to Driver. So is it possible that SP Driver's bio-dad is not William Driver?

Some info I knew but some I do not. I do not follow everything you state as I am an occasional family researcher and do not know the technical things you speak about. I edited my original post to fill in Mary E.'s maiden name that I learned from another of her descendants through Ella and Wesley Henson. (Born in Texas not TN)Wesley Turner Henson m. M.A.Claridge 6-19-1873, had four children with Margaret Alafair Claridge, b. 8-20-1857, d. 10-22-1884, possibly Freestone County, TX. Mary, Francis A., Wade H., Martha A. Henson. Sidney P. "Ella" Driver & Wesley Turner Henson had 10 children I have names for. (One census I found 1890 or 1900 had names I cannot account for in my family info)
Base upon Mary E. Kitchen's age and date of marriage to William A. Shahan and ages of his children I do not assume any of the Shahan children were also hers, nor did she have any in her 40s (possible but not likely) so perhaps she only gave birth to Sidney P. "Ella" Driver, but then it's hard to account for her claim of having "two" in 1900.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
montyhh 8 Aug 2012 5:00AM GMT 
judyartley53 20 Feb 2013 4:28AM GMT 
montyhh 20 Feb 2013 5:02AM GMT 
RBestrom7380 21 Feb 2013 12:27AM GMT 
montyhh 21 Feb 2013 1:38AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions