Search for content in message boards

SEARCHING FOR BIRTH MOTHER IN ROMA - STARR COUNTY

Replies: 0

SEARCHING FOR BIRTH MOTHER IN ROMA - STARR COUNTY

Posted: 29 Oct 2013 2:28PM GMT
Classification: Birth
I need your help! I am seeking my birth mother. I am believed to be from the Roma, Texas area. From what I have been told from family and friends, I was born on May 18, 1962. This date may not be exact. The information I have is vague. I was told my mother worked or was affiliated with a family physician in Roma and or the border area. She may have not been able to or had the means to support me and wanted a better life for me. From what I understand she sent me with a cousin, now deceased to a couple who could not have children of their own. I am desperately seeking any information or leads that my help me find her. I know it has been 50 years but if she was 16 or 17 that would make her around 67 or so. I know it is a long shot, but that is all I have to go on so far. I am a mother myself and I know I could never forget giving up a child no matter what the circumstances were of what happened, you just don’t forget! What I do know is that for 11 months of my life I was someone else with a different life somewhere else. I am hoping that with this article that someone may have some information that can lead to finding my mother. Please respond with your suggestions to my story of hope of finding my true identity.
Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions