....finding brother

Replies: 1

....finding brother

JANET Green (View posts)
Posted: 4 Aug 2001 11:55PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Edited: 25 Sep 2001 4:57PM GMT
Surnames: Davis
Still looking for brother,CHARLES TYLER DAVIS,Born july 6,1942 Fort Worth,Texas Tarrant county are Parker county.myself and two other brothers was placed in Lena Pope Home in 1947 through 1949. each one of us was adopted and our names was changed. but we don't know about Charles Tyler Davis. we want to find him. you see I just found my other brothers Dec.22,2000.and a half sister. oh what a wonderful christmas it was. and it would be so wonderful to find charles so we can complete our family. it had been 53 years sence we have saw each other.he could be useing the name Bobby Earl Last name we're not sure if he was adopted and they changed his name.every one nickname him Bobby EarlJudge young and lannie Ross and a ms. weatherford was involed in this.Please if anyone can help me please contact me anytime.charles if you see this please please contact me your sister. we want to find you so we can complete our family back together. we love you and we're not going to stop looking for you until we find you.. love your Sister Evelyn Johnette Davis,Name was changed when adopted to Janet Lee Shields married Last name Green. you boys called me by a nickname judy why I don't know.Your fathers name is John Thomas Davis and your Mothers Name Evelyn Lucille(Short) Davisyour other brothers name was John earl davis the oldest name now is John Tilman Butler, and Melvin Ray Davis,name now is Dale Franklin LauVer nickname Skip,your half sisters name is lillin (Davis) Burkhalter she lives in azle Texas. I Live in East Texas Timpson Texas John lives in Clifton Texas and Skip live in Rogers Ark. Please contact me Janet
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JANET Green 5 Aug 2001 5:55AM GMT 
ladavis8 8 Feb 2013 10:48PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic