Search for content in message boards

Donaciano Flores, Ana Maria Hernandez Gonzales, Cristobal Gonzales, Refugia Hernandez, Maximiana H. Gonzales, Geronimo Garcia

Replies: 4

Donaciano Flores, Ana Maria Hernandez Gonzales, Cristobal Gonzales, Refugia Hernandez, Maximiana H. Gonzales, Geronimo Garcia

Posted: 4 Jan 2013 11:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am still trying to find information on the following people. My new email address is heinzlinda@gmail.com
All of these people lived in Uvalde, Texas. I am not sure where Cristobal Gonzales and Refugia Hernandez lived.

Donaciano Flores was born about 1850 in Mexico; husband of Ana Maria Gonzales. His parents were Marcos Navarro Flores and Maria Juana Trinidad Martinez. He had another wife, Estefana Morado and one son Nasario Morado Flores.

Ana Maria Gonzales born Aug 1859 in Nadadores, Coahuila, Mexico; first husband-Donaciano Flores. They had two children: Pedro Gonzales Flores and Jesusita Gonzales Flores. Her second husband was Francisco Ramirez. Ana Maria's parents were Cristobal Gonzales born in Mexico and Refugia Hernandez born in Mexico (no other information on Cristobal and Refugia).

Maximiniana Hernandez Gonzales, born Jul 28 1847 in Nadadores, Mexico and died 20 Jul 1922 in Uvalde, Texas; husband-Geronimino Garcia (no other information); children: Refugia, Cristobal and Guadalupe. I am not sure of Maximiniana's husband, Geronimo Garcia. I found his name on Guadalupe Gonzales's death certificate.

Guadalupe Gonzales born 4 Jan 1874 or 1873; married Juan Mireles (first husband)born 25 Nov 1874 in Eagle Pass, Texas; died in Uvalde, TExas 1 Jul 1941; children: Francisca, Adelfo and Martin Mireles; second husband-Evaristo Gonzales (I don't know his parents' names.); third husband-Jesus San Miguel; I think Guadalupe and Jesus San Miguel raised my father, Thomas Mireles.

Adelfo Mireles is my grandfather. So two sisters married into both sides of my family. I hope all of this makes sense but ask questions if you don't understand.

I am seeking more information on Cristobal Gonzales, Refugia Hernandez, Geronimo Garcia, Maximiniana Gonzales and Donanciano Flores.

If anybody has any pictures of these families please email me at heinzlinda@gmail.com

I was lucky and found the latest information on www.familysearch.com and rsearched the last names and found the church wedding records. These must have just been entered online because I have been searching for at least 30 years for these names. I am hoping somebody out there has some more information. I will be glad to share any information that I have.

Your help is greatly appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
heinz473 4 May 2009 1:25AM GMT 
kcfsjtx3 4 May 2009 1:35PM GMT 
dbrouth 4 May 2009 4:29PM GMT 
heinz473 5 May 2009 3:11AM GMT 
heinzlinda 4 Jan 2013 6:25PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions