Search for content in message boards

Donaciano Flores, Ana Maria Hernandez Gonzales, Cristobal Gonzales, Refugia Hernandez, Maximiana H. Gonzales, Geronimo Garcia

Replies: 4

Donaciano Flores, Ana Maria Hernandez Gonzales, Cristobal Gonzales, Refugia Hernandez, Maximiana H. Gonzales, Geronimo Garcia

Posted: 3 May 2009 7:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gonzales, Hernandez, Flores, Garcia
Hi Everybody: Last week I not only found the name of my great-grandfather, Donaciano Flores but also found the parents of my great-great grandparents, Cristobal Gonzales and Refugia Hernandez. I also found out that my maternal great-grandmother, Ana Maria Gonzales, also had a sister named Maximiniana Gonzales. Maximiniana Gonzales was married to Geronimo Garcia and had a daughter Guadalupe Garcia Gonzales. Guadalupe Gonzales was married to Juan Arredondo Mireles and they are the parents of my grandfather, Adelfo Mireles. I have been looking for these people for about 40 years so you can imagine my excitement.

I am now trying to find information on Donaciano Flores, Maximiniana Gonzales, Geronimo Garcia, Cristobal Gonzales and Refugia Hernandez. If you have some information on these people, please send it to me. It is amazing how just one name can open up so many other families. Thank you in advance for your help.
heinz@4dv.net
Linda Mireles Heinz
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
heinz473 4 May 2009 1:25AM GMT 
kcfsjtx3 4 May 2009 1:35PM GMT 
dbrouth 4 May 2009 4:29PM GMT 
heinz473 5 May 2009 3:11AM GMT 
heinzlinda 4 Jan 2013 6:25PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions