Search for content in message boards

Who is she?

Replies: 2

Re: Who is she?

Posted: 16 Jan 2014 1:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Clemmie O Moegelin was married to Benjamin Henry Moegelin. I heard from one of Ben Henry's granddaughters who finally solved this part of my mystery. But I still do not know her name, other than Clemmie. I went through all 1910 census in every county that I knew of that any of the Moegelin's lived in, finding nothing. Then I went through those census looking for the name Clementine or any name that would fit for a nickname of Clemmie. I found 9, but all were much older and married with multiple children, husbands were different names. No luck there. I surmise that Ben and Clemmie married at a very young age, she got pregnant and had the baby, it died and then she a day or so later, I expect from complications of childbirth.
Clemmie is buried alongside Paul F and Sophie Moegelin in Del Rio, TX. Ben of course moved away and remarried and had 3 children. He is buried with his second wife Jo Thelma Smith in Sonora, Sutton, TX. That is the extent of my knowledge of Clemmie. Not much, but better than it used to be when it was zilch. Time has passed and more and more knowledge is being posted on the net. I am hoping to find more about her as the net grows and more information is posted.
Thanks for answering, I'll never give up on finding out who she is.
Liz Beaty Walton
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
LizWalton51 29 Oct 2009 4:42PM GMT 
mtmkm5 15 Jan 2014 3:51AM GMT 
lizwalton54 16 Jan 2014 8:53PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic