Search for content in message boards

Who is she?

Replies: 2

Who is she?

Posted: 29 Oct 2009 10:42AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Beaty, Moegelin, Wadsworth, Simpson
Where does she come from. I found a grave in one of the family plots in Westlawn Cemetery in Del Rio of a woman who apparently died a few days after childbirth. There is a baby buried with her. Her name is Clemmie O Moegelin b 2 Nov 1884, d 5 Apr 1917. The baby d 3 Apr 1917. I believe she married into the Moegelin family. She is my brick wall. I have noticed her stone is white marble and quite substantial in size. Someone paid a lot of money to erect this marker. I have been to the courthouse, and the old Doran, now Del Rio FH. I went to The Del Rio News Herald Newspaper in Del Rio and they didn't want to talk to me. I have checked the census page by page for Val Verde Co in 1910. I even went through every 1910 census of every county my family lived in in the state of Texas. I sent to the state in Austin and they could not find a trace of her either. She is buried with Paul F Moegelin and Sofa E Moegelin. Each of their markers pretty much match in size, color, stone and style. I can find no trace of this woman. I feel I have looked everywhere and need help from any one who can help me find out just who this woman is. My family lines are Beaty, Moegelin, Wadsworth and Simpson. I am a Beaty, born and raised in Del Rio, but no longer live in the State and don't get back very often. Also sadly there are no old family members that remain alive to ask. Her tombstone tells me someone cared a lot about her to have erected such a large and beautiful stone. My email is ewalton676@aol.com.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
LizWalton51 29 Oct 2009 4:42PM GMT 
mtmkm5 15 Jan 2014 3:51AM GMT 
lizwalton54 16 Jan 2014 8:53PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions