Search for content in message boards

Mae Victoria Browne-Kelley

Replies: 0

Mae Victoria Browne-Kelley

Posted: 29 Jul 2013 10:40AM GMT
Classification: Death
Surnames: Browne-Kelley
I am looking for my grandmother, Mae Victoria Browne-Kelley. Here is what I know of her. She was born in Buffalo NY somewhere around 1899 to 1902. Her maiden name was Browne, and she married Edward Patrick Kelley in Buffalo. When her husband die from multiple stomache ulcers in May of 1940, she was left with my father, Edward Patrick Kelley and his twin sister Patricia June Kelley. For about two years after his death, my grandmother kept her kids out of school for about two years. The state came in, and took the kids from her because they felt that keeping them out of school was hurting the kids. My father ended up in a Catholic oraphanage for boys, and my aunt ended up in a Catholic orphanage for girls, and my grandmother ended up in a mental hospital somewhere in Buffalo,I think. Somewhere along the way, my father lost contact with his mother, and I have no idea of what happened to her. I am sure that she is probably dead by now, but I don't know the circumstances of her death, or is she was still in the mental hospital at the time of her death. If you know anything that might help, please let me know. Thank you.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions