Search for content in message boards

Dr. Thomas Coke Hairston.

Replies: 4

Re: Dr. Thomas Coke Hairston.

Posted: 2 Apr 2013 7:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Roberts, Hairston, Boynton, Ragland, Haynes
Burney, not sure if you have had your request answered. As you mentioned, Dr. Thomas Coke Hairston was the son of John Thomas Hairston (1835-1918) and Josephine Haynes (1843-1921). John Thomas Hairston was the son of Charles Carter Hairston (CCH), son of Thomas and Lucretia Boynton Hairston. Charles Carter Hairston was the brother to my great great grandmother, Nancy Jane Hairston that married Michael Archer Roberts. CCH married Caroline Ragland (1817-1893) and they had four children: John Thomas, Moses Boynton, Lucretia Hairston and Matilda A. Hairston. CCH was born in Jasper County, Georgia and moved to Independence, Texas in 1848 and is buried in Old Independence Cemetery in Independence, TX. Siblings of CCH were Frances Hairston, Moses Boynton Hairston, Matilda A. Hairston and my gggrandmother, Nancy Jane. There seems to be quite a bit of information on the Hairston family. I have several books and will be glad to help you in any way I can. I also have pictures on my Ancestry site under the name Roberts/Smith/Askew/Dunn. Tonie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
burney_parker 12 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Mary Abernathy Meyer 21 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT 
burney_parker 22 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Ruth Schmidt 29 Sep 2006 10:39PM GMT 
tmmax49 2 Apr 2013 1:50PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic