Search for content in message boards

Modglin, Bearden, McBearden, Moore, Davenport, Lain, Lane, Layne, Neiman, Shipman

Replies: 4

Re: Modglin, Bearden, McBearden, Moore, Davenport, Lain, Lane, Layne, Neiman, Shipman

Posted: 24 Jan 2013 11:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Yes, Minnie was Roy's mom. He was born in Dallas, and I may have his birth certificate. I have a picture of Roy taken when he was a young man in high school. My brother and I visited Harold, Texas, a few years ago and got copies of two panoramic photos of all the students standing in front of the building; the prints are fuzzy but you can make out features. Please let me know if you would like a copy and your address. Also, if Roy lived in Los Angeles, he took care of Walter in his last years. My dad, Frank, was in Fort Worth then. Walter rode the bus from L.A. to Ft. Worth, they all thought Walter would live there, but it didn't work out so Walter hopped back on a bus. He was incontinent and an alcoholic, I think; your Dad did a wonderful thing. Note that MurphyWallace, who has a Lain family tree, is Sibyll Nell's daughter.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Kim Long 13 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Texassis 13 Jan 2013 9:47PM GMT 
klong4356 14 Jan 2013 12:27AM GMT 
HL2604 14 Jan 2013 1:40PM GMT 
Texassis 24 Jan 2013 6:50PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions