Does anyone know of the circumstances to the death of WHITE, John David? Here are some known facts:
1. Born: 28 Jun 1865 to Ellie and Nancy C. White in Coryell County, Texas, United States
2. Married: HART, Claudia Alice - 13 Jan 1884 in Williamson, Texas, United States
3. Died: 1896 in Oklahoma, United States
4. Children: He left six children after 1895 (after birth of WHITE, Gertrude born Sep 1895) for
his widow WHITE, Claudia Alice HART to raise.
5. Williamson County Library does not have any death records (obituaries) of WHITE, John
1. Could he have left Georgetown, Williamson, Texas in 1895/1896 looking for work to make
money for his family? Herding cattle might have been his key to gaining employment and
making enough money for his family. What are the possibilities?
3. Could HART have been on an Indian reservation and been killed by an Indian protection
rackets (see S. C. Gwynne’s book Empire of the Summer Moon, pages 354-5) or even
might have died while herding cattle to Kansas?
4. What were the circumstances to his death?
5. Where in Oklahoma did he die and where might he be buried?