Search for content in message boards

Russell, Landrum, Paxton Families

Replies: 8

Re: Russell, Landrum, Paxton Families

Posted: 26 Mar 2013 8:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank you, Monica. I really appreciate that. I knew your great grandmother, Mittilene Blackburn. She and my grandfather, Clarence A. Russell were brother and sister. I believe that Louisa was their grandmother and that they were children of her daughter, Eunice. I would love to see your pictures, too. I am guessing that you are Carroll's granddaughter. I think I saw you once when you were a baby. Is your mother Carolyn? She may or may not remember me. I knew your grandfather Carroll also. My father was H. C. (Huey Clifton).

My grandfather was very close to his sister Mittilene and his brother-in-law Othello. We saw them often when I was growing up. We moved to Decatur when I was 10, and still they visited as much as possible. Your great grandmother was such a fun-loving person. It was always neat to see her. I also have communicated with Kerry Russell. I am so glad to reconnect with you. I visited with Russ Dobbs (Lanora's son) recently. I scanned some pictures for him. If you would send me your e-mail address to cathyfothergill@hotmail.com, I will send them to you. We may have some of the same pictures. So glad to meet you online. Cathy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Cathy Russell Fothergill 3 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT 
mondemp8 25 Aug 2012 3:08PM GMT 
HL2604 25 Aug 2012 4:13PM GMT 
fothgill 25 Mar 2013 3:52AM GMT 
mondemp8 26 Mar 2013 8:25AM GMT 
fothgill 26 Mar 2013 2:44PM GMT 
mondemp8 27 Mar 2013 9:06AM GMT 
mondemp8 27 Mar 2013 9:06AM GMT 
fothgill 29 Mar 2013 2:48AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions