Isaiiah Henry Carmichael & related Carmichael

Replies: 4

Isaiiah Henry Carmichael & related Carmichael

Sandy Carmichael (View posts)
Posted: 15 Aug 2004 5:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Carmichael
Isaiah Henry Carmichael, born 2-10-1851 in Minden, Beinville Parish, Louisiana,
migrated to Graham, Young County, Texas. All seven of his children were born in Texas. I have found the youngest three, Ira D., Brucie Shirley, and Archie were born in Young
County, but I’m not sure about the others. Lila M. died in California; Frank H. died in Oklahoma; and Archie died in California. Did Albert, Ira, and Brucie Shirley remain in
Young County?
Isaiah Henry died in Sayre, Oklahoma on 7-26-1914. I have his obituary if anyone would like an e-mail copy. Also, does anyone know if any of his siblings migrated to Young County, Texas? One brother, John Belvin, is buried in the Kirk Cemetery in Kirk,Texas. His wife, mary Jimmie Hines is, also, buried in the Kirk Cemetery. Another
brother, William M. married Rilla Jane Simpson Isaacs in Beinville Parish and moved toTexas, but I’m not sure where. A third brother, James Washington Junior married Martha
Morgan and disappeared. Did he move to Young County along with Isaiah?
James Washington Sr., father of William, Isaiah, John, and James Jr. was living with Isaiah Henry at the time of his death. I was wondering if anyone is researching this
family? I have been searching for information on this family for ages. I hope someone else is, too! Sincerely, Sandy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sandy Carmichael 15 Aug 2004 11:20PM GMT 
dorholub 16 Aug 2004 2:12PM GMT 
dorholub 16 Aug 2004 2:19PM GMT 
dorholub 16 Aug 2004 2:22PM GMT 
OldBloom 8 Mar 2014 6:34PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic