Search for content in message boards

Hettie Lawson's obit and/or furneral home record

Replies: 1

Hettie Lawson's obit and/or furneral home record

Posted: 8 Feb 2010 5:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lawson
Could someone get my Great Aunt: Hettie (Mayes) Lawson's obituary and/or furneral home record? SHe was born: 1880 in Johnson Co Texas; Died: 1918 in Haskell Co Texas and is buried in the Weinert Cemetery in Haskell Co Texas. I tired to get a hold of the Holdern MCCauley Furneral Home at 325. 864.2151 to either get the furneral record or find out the name of the furneral home open in 1918. The operator said the number was temporarily disconnected and out of service; so I am trying on my own. And, I requested someone to take a jpg picture of her grave but no one has responded in 6 months as I have anoher request in a graveyard near Sagerton, Texas. Can one of the people at your service help me with this? She is the last 3 of the sisters. Her husband was Edward Claiborne Lawson 1874-1949 and her son was Cecil Claiborne Lawson 1909 to ? Claiborne Lawson married a Mattie Quattlebaum. THis is just information that may help.
I thank you for anything on Hettie Lawson!

E
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
tommytbird94 9 Feb 2010 12:29AM GMT 
tommytbird94 9 Feb 2010 12:30AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions