Search for content in message boards

Information on Sheriff Fowler Pleasant Valley Junction/Colton

Replies: 0

Information on Sheriff Fowler Pleasant Valley Junction/Colton

Posted: 16 Jan 2008 7:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hoover, Pace
I am looking for someone related to Sheriff Fowler of Utah County, Utah. He was a deputy sheriff in Provo, Utah in the 1880's and then a sheriff for Pleasant Valley Junction, Utah. Pleasant Valley Junction later became known as Colten. It is very close to Carbon County so I thought I would post on this sight.

My great great grandfather, Frank Hoover worked with him as Deputy Sheriff in Pleasant Valley Junction from about 1886-1890.

I have found numerous articles in the Provo newspapers about the two of them. The last mention on Frank is in December 1889.

He just disappeared. I don't know if he was fired or quit his job. I am hoping someone in the Fowler family might have journals or some account of Sheriff Fowlers life. It's a long shot, but hoping there is some mention of what became of my great great grandfather.

I can find no death record on him. He was married to Olive Pace. They had 3 daughters; Kate, Ruby Maude and Nellie Pearl. Ruby and Nellie (twins) were born August 1889.

Thanks for any help you can send my way.

Jackie
summers@xmission.com

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions