Search for content in message boards

William VARLEY

Replies: 3

Re: William VARLEY

Posted: 23 Feb 2011 5:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
I wasn't able to find your family on the 1870 census either, but I located some information you may be interested in. I found a death certificate on line through the Family History Library of the LDS Church. The death certificate is for William Varley, and the similarities will amaze you. He was born in England on 11 June 1837, and died on 23 November 1908 in Salt Lake City, Utah. The informant on the death certificate was John Varley. However, the parents of William Varley were not the names you had listed. The parents listed for this William Varley were Abraham Varley, and Maria Baker. The date of burial was also different, the date listed was 25 November 1908. The 1880 census for William Varley lists a son John, age 16, which could be the same person as the informant. John would have been 44 years old at the time of his father's death. The John Varley on the death certificate was living in Woods Cross, Utah at the time. I hope this is helpful. My email is: rkross2@msn.com.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
StrettonD 2 Jun 2008 11:47AM GMT 
Richard Ross 24 Feb 2011 12:14AM GMT 
StrettonD 24 Feb 2011 8:57AM GMT 
StrettonD 24 Feb 2011 8:57AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions