Search for content in message boards

Hardinger family in Roosevelt, Utah from about 1910 until ? - any information helpful!

Replies: 8

Re: Hardinger family in Roosevelt, Utah from about 1910 until ? - any information helpful!

Posted: 7 Oct 2008 1:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hardinger
While I am grateful for the information provided on the Hardinger family since I posted my initial message, I am only looking for information from Roosevelt, Utah. I already have the information from Bedford, Pennsylvania, the census records and from the familysearch.org website. I am hoping to find information that is not located on the normal internet websites...or if there is information there, then the location of obscure sites that I might have missed. I don't intend this post to be rude or ungrateful, but I thought I was clear in my original posting that I already had the basic information and was looking for information specific to the Roosevelt, Utah area. The ancestry.com trees that are discussed in this last posting are not complete and contain many, many errors. It is my hope to find information IN Roosevelt, Utah that could help clear up those errors and fix the inconsistencies in the trees on ancestry.com and familysearch.org. I hope you understand. If you are a member of this family, I would like you to post back. Perhaps you have information that could help to clarify some of these problems.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
shaslam100 7 Oct 2008 1:59AM GMT 
melbadonna1 7 Oct 2008 2:28AM GMT 
melbadonna1 7 Oct 2008 2:47AM GMT 
melbadonna1 7 Oct 2008 4:15AM GMT 
shaslam100 7 Oct 2008 7:20PM GMT 
mommyjo01 26 Mar 2009 4:51AM GMT 
shaslam100 26 Mar 2009 5:55AM GMT 
nadtj 6 May 2009 6:31PM GMT 
shaslam100 6 May 2009 7:21PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic