Search for content in message boards

Loyal Leon Daly b. 1902 in Panguitch d. Sep 1969 in SLC, however, problem with actual date - need help

Replies: 1

Loyal Leon Daly b. 1902 in Panguitch d. Sep 1969 in SLC, however, problem with actual date - need help

Posted: 29 May 2012 4:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Daly
I am trying to find the actual date of the death of Loyal Leon Daly b. 24 Jun 1902 in Panguitch, Utah and d. Sep 1969. Family records seem to indicate that he died on 16 Sep 1969, but I found a newspaper article in the Ogden Standard Examiner, quoting the AP, dated September 8, 1969...so unless the AP had ESP, there is no way that Loyal Daly could have died on the 16th of September. I would like to try to find a death record or obituary which has an actual date, but so far, none of my normal resources has given me that type of record. I have been on the regular Utah sites - the Utah Death Certificate Index site, the Utah Burials website, the Utah Digital Newspapers (where I found this one and only account for Loyal), and there are no records for him. There is no record of him at the www.findagrave.com website and the SSDI only shows that he died in Sep 1969 - no specific date!!

Does anyone have any other advice for me?? I am kind of stuck!! I have searched the library website and there does not appear to be a death certificate there...but maybe I am missing something. Any and all help appreciated!!!

Susan
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
shaslam100 29 May 2012 10:51PM GMT 
34chev160 31 Jul 2012 4:29AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions