Search for content in message boards

Jeremiah Hatch Murray

Replies: 5

Re: Jeremiah Hatch Murray

Posted: 27 Jul 2008 11:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,

How is your family doing? Is your Aunt or great aunt Ellen still alive and doing ok. I used to visit her when my son went to speech up in salt lake, her home was really close to where he had to go.

I think she is one of the very last grandchildren of Jeremiah Hatch Murray SR.(born in 1844 page 1) and his wife Mary Ashby Murray they had sixty five grandkids in all. Wow. Now, they had a son named Jeremiah Hatch Murray JR (born in 1878) and he had a wife named Rachel Merkley. (Her brother, Charley Merkley, marred JHM JR.'s sister Mary.) Jermeiah (JR.) had several other wives but no children were born within those marriages. (page 212 in the book.) The other wives aren't listed but Lisa Miglori who is a granddaught of Penny's was telling me about it not too long ago.

We are actually trying to update the book. It's amazing that your line is one of the few I haven't found yet. Dave Murray and his twin(Penny's son) and my dad, Cody Jenkins (from william Murray on page 256) were born within days of each other. Nine months before, both parents had gone on a hunting trip together.

I see on page 219 that Nile died at around 61 years old. Where did all the family go afterwards.!!! Are they mostly in Washington or all over.

Best Wishes,

Delene Jenkins Jaques
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
slawrence170 11 Sep 2006 6:06AM GMT 
Chuck Perry 22 Oct 2006 6:45PM GMT 
Chuck Perry 22 Oct 2006 7:36PM GMT 
DonaldJaques 17 Jul 2007 8:35AM GMT 
davidmurray19... 24 Mar 2008 4:02AM GMT 
DeleneJaques 28 Jul 2008 5:07AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic