Search for content in message boards

Thomas E. Ray, aka Emmet Thomas Ray

Replies: 5

Re: Thomas E. Ray, aka Emmet Thomas Ray

Posted: 3 Jul 2014 9:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ray
The Thomas Ray who was in Utah was not infact the Thomas Emmet Ray who went to Fort Leavenworth. I have found his descendants in the Andes Mountains of Chile where Thomas travelled to in 1914 to work in the coppter mines there. I have a copy of his passport/visa with his picture as proof he immigrated there. I have been in correspondece with his great grandchildren and they have confirmed the identity of Thomas Emmet Ray as the same as William Ray's youngest son. Givent the family's history of mining, this made perfect. I have the site of the mine where he worked and his descendent information. His g grandson located me through the identification of his GG Grandfather William Ray's grave on find a grive in Kirwin KS. I was trying to find his information to try and determine who William Ray's parents were, but none of the info on Thomas contained any useful information to that end. In fact the first question from the Ggrandson in Chile was, I just want to know who William's parents were. And my reply was, me too, Sebastian, me too.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
DLKading 17 Dec 2011 4:40AM GMT 
judyartley53 14 Jan 2012 6:14PM GMT 
RBestrom7380 16 Jan 2012 3:46AM GMT 
CD_Christense... 28 Jun 2014 10:48PM GMT 
DLKading 3 Jul 2014 3:00PM GMT 
RBestrom7380 16 Jan 2012 6:11AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic